Please NOTE...

Please Note... This website is for locating information. I would spend days looking for certain things, so I decided to share with you my findings. I make no claim in saying this is my words or work. I am just simply sharing links, and websites with you. Make sure you leave comments on their pages. They will appreciate it, and so will I... With much respect...Julie

About Me

Make your own


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Favorite Sites

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

About 10Steps.SG

Hi there, thanks for visiting 10Steps.SG. I am Johnson Koh, from Singapore. Currently am working full-time as an Art Director in Garena, a gaming software developing company. I always enjoy doing and reading anything that is design related. This blog was started in August 2008, where the purpose is to share my random experiments with Adobe Photoshop and some interesting design articles I come across daily.
Writing tutorials is really new to me but I am enjoying it so far and always trying to improve myself. Hope everyone will enjoy your stay here and get some useful tips and resources. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment