Please NOTE...

Please Note... This website is for locating information. I would spend days looking for certain things, so I decided to share with you my findings. I make no claim in saying this is my words or work. I am just simply sharing links, and websites with you. Make sure you leave comments on their pages. They will appreciate it, and so will I... With much respect...Julie

About Me

Make your own


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Favorite Sites

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREE Fonts

I am a FANATIC when it comes to FONTS.. Love Em... Yes I do. I enjoy using them, and I love the creativity you can express from your self using them.  For instance one day on FB, I came across this....•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥Well all gears went screeching ahead as I tried to become friends with the owner of this incredible page with the one and only design I wanted to get my hands on it. Not only did I want to own it, I was determined to find out how they did it... Can you believe that this is a big SECRET!
Well not for long... I went on my man hunt, kinda like I did one Christmas, when I was obsessed with finding a special yet very particular little shrub, that it's small but yet fancy little branches would look like the perfect little yet live trees for my new Christmas Village I was putting together... This hunt could have put me in the slammer, but I found them, and I cut them, broke them off with bare hands, twisted them , what ever it took to get them, I had to have them... And so did my BEST FrIEND... I laugh when I think back at that.... 


Any way, back to the fonts. I haven't explored this yet, but wanted to post it, so I wouldn't lose it again... When you are building a blog, you can come across so many neat things...  This is a winner....  Visit the sight they have some great fonts that are Free to download... Give your blog some personality! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment