Please NOTE...

Please Note... This website is for locating information. I would spend days looking for certain things, so I decided to share with you my findings. I make no claim in saying this is my words or work. I am just simply sharing links, and websites with you. Make sure you leave comments on their pages. They will appreciate it, and so will I... With much respect...Julie

About Me

Make your own


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Favorite Sites

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Change the Title Tags

I am a newby when it comes to SEO. But I have learned enough to know that this is what helps the google search engines find you.  It has a lot to do with your keywords.

Research Keywords

The first thing we do is create a robust keyword portfolio of relevant keyword phrases that are searched on by potential customers. We begin with your input on what your most important keywords are, then expand that list by cross-checking the list against the search engines’ databases of actual keyword searches. This helps us target the right words—the ones that will actually deliver customers to your website.





In Blogger you can learn how to make your post title show up first so that you can reel in more traffic from the search engines.  It's important for the name of the post to come before the name of your blog, especially when it comes to Google search results. By default Blogger displays the blog title first, followed by the name of the post. As you might notice this is not good when it comes to SEO.

By just changing a few things in your HTML, you will be on your way to obtaining top rankings in the search engines through what your top competitors are doing in regards to search engine optimization.
Based on your chosen keywords, we will make the necessary adjustments to your website to include important keyword phrases in the right places.


I was doing some research on this when I can across this website, which helps you locate some html in your layout. By changing this it will allow the Title of your post to appear first, in which this is a good thing. Because by default, in Blogger the Title is second to be search, when it should be the first. I will provide a link to a website that explains this process for you, and it really is quit simple to make this change.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment