Please NOTE...

Please Note... This website is for locating information. I would spend days looking for certain things, so I decided to share with you my findings. I make no claim in saying this is my words or work. I am just simply sharing links, and websites with you. Make sure you leave comments on their pages. They will appreciate it, and so will I... With much respect...Julie

About Me

Make your own


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Favorite Sites

Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My very first website

I have spent the day cleaning out, and rearranging my websites.. Just a little house keeping today, when I came across this post. So I kept it, and posted it here... My very first website that I built.... It was hard and a very long process, but I learned tons...•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•

WOW and a OMG... I finally have my website together finally well almost... Just getting some tension and frustration out, and letting in some excitement... FINALLY!! I have spent the past month of Jan, just trying to find that perfect template to use. The first week I spent hours of researching looking and looking. Did I mention that I found at least 3 of them, and each time, after a great deal of modification, and a lot of time spent, I either ended up with sidebar issues, widgets wouldn't work, what a mess... I almost threw in the towel yesterday, when I started my search all over again, for a better template, that everything worked. I started to get smart ofter the 5th or 6th website that I completely built without checking things out BRILLIANT not!... One great thing I can be thankful for, is that I will never forget how to upload a file into Bluehost... Yeah!!!
If you are looking for a great clean Wordpress Theme, check this out...

SilveRay – Clean and Soft 3 Column WordPress Theme

You will Love this ...♥

Made this....


Out of this!!!!............... AND EVERYTHING WORKS.......•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♥♥♥

SWEET...♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment